To offer programming, forums for discussions, and professional development opportunities focused on providing services and outreach related to patrons' jobs and career needs, including library resources and reference assistance; guides, tutorials, and web content; programming, promotion, and instruction; and effective community partnerships.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 11/17/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Possible webinar? Still waiting to find out!
- 2017-2018 Goals
- Welcome/ Introduction/ Start thinking!
- Notes from ALA MW Discussion Forum "Alternative Services for Job Seeking Patrons"
- Pre- MidWinter 2017 minutes: mostly program prep
- Questions for you!
- Mid Winter program - details/ dates/ times
- Potential MidWinter program
- 2016-17 goals
- Trying again: Goals
Web Services Manager