RSS: Services for Job Seeking Patrons
To offer programming, forums for discussions, and professional development opportunities focused on providing services and outreach related to patrons' jobs and career needs, including library resources and reference assistance; guides, tutorials, and web content; programming, promotion, and instruction; and effective community partnerships.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 09/27/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Potential MidWinter program
- 2016-17 goals
- Trying again: Goals
- Summary of Current Activities 10-5-2015
- Job and Career Reference Committee Goals for 2015-2016
- Job and Career Reference Committee Meeting Minutes 8/25/15
- Job and Career Reference Committee Meeting 6/27/15
- Services to Jobseekers at Queens
- RUSA RSS Job & Career Reference Committee Meeting
- Community Needs, Reference, & Assessment in Job & Career Reference: RSS Job & Career Reference Committee Discussion Forum
Web Services Manager