RSS Education & Prof. Development for Reference
To identify and study issues relating to the education and professional development of reference librarians and library support staff; to encourage and promote effective professional development and training; to monitor, evaluate and promote the development of library school curricula for the preparation of reference librarians.
Jason Matthew Coleman (Chair, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Bryna R. Coonin (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Ms. Liane E. Elias (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Rachel Ondine Jorgensen (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Ellen Keith (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Laura McClanathan (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Ms. Morgan M. Montgomery (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Rayette Sterling (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/02/2014. Last retrieved on 09/02/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Open, online business meeting of RSS' Education and Professional Development for Reference Committee
- Annual Conference Committee Meeting Tentative Agenda
- EDPDRC 2013-2014 Roster
- RUSA RSS Education & Professional Development for Reference Committee Meeting
- State of Reference Education: What We Have Learned And What Would You Like To Find Out?
- Education and Professional Development for Reference Committee Meeting (RSS)
- Education and Professional Development Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
- EDPRC 2012-2013 Goals
- EDPRC Roster 2012-13
- EDPRC Summary of Current Activities June 2012
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.