RUSA RSS Discussion Forums Coordinating Committee
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Emilie R. Smart (Chair, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Nancy A. Bunker (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Danielle M. Colbert-Lewis (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Scott Garton (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Sarah Jane Hammill (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Rebecca Jackson (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Crystal M. Lentz (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/18/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Call for Proposals for Annual 2014!
- Discussion Forums in Philadelphia
- SKYPE? Face Time? Why Has Face-to-Face Not Been the New Wave in Digital Reference?
- Patron-Centered Reference Librarianship: Using Patrons' Interests to Motivate Information Literacy Learning
- Call for Proposals for Midwinter 2014!
- Roster 2013-2014
- Summary of Current Activities
- Goals for 2013-2014
- Minutes from 2013 Annual
- Keeping it Real in a Virtual World: Managing and Promoting Your Online Reference Collection
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.