Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Portable Projector Available?
- Teens' Social Media Attitudes and Behaviors: What the Research Means for Library Services
- Ideas and Thoughts out of Midwinter 2015 and forward
- Discussion Forums in Las Vegas
- Training for Public Service Reference Providers
- Extreme Customer Service: Reference at Its Finest!
- Call for Proposals for Annual 2014!
- Discussion Forums in Philadelphia
- SKYPE? Face Time? Why Has Face-to-Face Not Been the New Wave in Digital Reference?
CompositionSee RUSA or Section Bylaws.
OriginSee Committee Charge.
Get InvolvedALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Staff LiaisonAndrea Hill
Web Services Mgr.