RUSA RSS Discussion Forums Coordinating Committee
Crystal M. Lentz (Chair, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2014)
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Camille Chesley (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Jenifer O. Flaxbart (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Rebecca Jackson (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Crystal M. Lentz (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Dr. Jessica E. Moyer (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Emilie R. Smart (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/10/2014. Last retrieved on 03/10/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Discussion Forums in Philadelphia
- Patron-Centered Reference Librarianship: Using Patrons' Interests to Motivate Information Literacy Learning
- SKYPE? Face Time? Why Has Face-to-Face Not Been the New Wave in Digital Reference?
- Call for Proposals for Midwinter 2014!
- Roster 2013-2014
- Summary of Current Activities
- Goals for 2013-2014
- Minutes from 2013 Annual
- Keeping it Real in a Virtual World: Managing and Promoting Your Online Reference Collection
- Technology Competencies for Reference Librarians
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.