RSS Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/18/2013. Last retrieved on 05/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- The much anticipated "Slam the Boards" three part program: Webinar, Experience, Discussion! Register now!
- Joint RSS/MARS Board Meeting
- Do you approve of the Library Services to an Aging Population Committee co-sponsoring an ASCLA Program at ALA Annual 2013?
- 2012 Mentors
- RSS 2012-2013: How Can We Best Serve
- 2012-2013 Chair Orientation Handbook
- Executive Committee (RUSA MARS) and Joint Executive Committee (RUSA MARS / RSS)
- REMINDER: RSS IS "VIRTUAL" FOR MIDWINTER
- Minutes Landing Page
- Agendas for RSS Board and Executive Committee Meetings at ALA Annual 2011 in New Orleans
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.