RSS Research and Statistics
To collect, analyze, and disseminate information on current research needs and statistical procedures in the fields of reference and information services; to sponsor an annual reference research forum.
Amanda Lea Breu (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Cindy L. Craig (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Ms. Elizabeth A. Kocevar-Weidinger (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
David Ward (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 12/17/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Please post the call for proposals on your listservs TODAY!
- Please post the call for proposals on your listservs!
- Update to Research & Statistics Annual Goals
- Virtual Midwinter Meeting has been scheduled for January 15th at 10 am.
- RSS Research & Statistics Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- 2014-2015 RSS Research & Statistics Goals, Minutes and Summary of current activities
- Summary of Activities for 2013-2014
- 2013-2014 Roster
- Reference Research Review: 2013
- Summary of Activites 2012-2013
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.