RSS Research and Statistics
To collect, analyze, and disseminate information on current research needs and statistical procedures in the fields of reference and information services; to sponsor an annual reference research forum.
Ms. Ava Marie Brillat (Chair, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Amanda Lea Breu (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Ms. Ava Marie Brillat (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Mrs. Lisa Antonia Campbell (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Cindy L. Craig (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Ryan B. Johnson (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Ms. Elizabeth A. Kocevar-Weidinger (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Ms. Shu Qian (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
David Ward (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/27/2015. Last retrieved on 03/27/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Reference Research Review time!
- Final title list for the Reference Research Review
- Time to select journal titles for the Reference Research Review
- Reminder: Call for Proposals and Journal Title List
- RSS Research & Stat meeting to pick the speakers tomorrow!
- Proposals forthcoming!
- Please post the call for proposals on your listservs TODAY!
- Please post the call for proposals on your listservs!
- Update to Research & Statistics Annual Goals
- Virtual Midwinter Meeting has been scheduled for January 15th at 10 am.
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.