RSS Organization and Planning
To provide leadership and facilitate communication and continuity within the section by assisting in orientation activities, serving as a clearinghouse for information pertinent to policies and procedures of the section, and serving in an advisory capacity to the executive committee.
Barbara J. Mann (Chair, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2011)
Ann K. G. Brown (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Dr. Gale S. Etschmaier (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Cynthia Robin Levine (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2011)
Kate Silton (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Judy L. Solberg (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Liane Taylor (Ex-Officio Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2011)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 07/30/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA RSS O&P Meeting
- 2012-2013, Goals
- 2012-2013, Summaries of Current Activities
- Agenda for RSS O&P Meeting at ALA Annual 2012 in Anaheim, CA
- RSS Handbook, revised and approved June 15, 2012
- Organization and Planning Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
- Proposed purpose statement for the RSS Young Adult Reference Services Committee
- Meeting Announcement: RSS O&P to meet online on Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Meeting Announcement: RSS O&P to meet online on Monday, February 27, 2012
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.