RSS Management of Reference
To identify and study issues relating to the management of reference services and to disseminate information on reference management in all types of libraries.
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Dr. Linda K. Colding (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 03/08/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Management of Reference Committee Meeting Agenda - Summer 2013
- The New Reference Services: A Refdesk-shattering Discussion
- Management of Reference Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
- MOR Current Activities update 4/4/13
- MOR Current activites Feb 5 2013
- Professional Competencies for the Management of Reference and User Services
- Management of Reference July 2012 Summary of Current Activities
- Management of Reference Committee Meeting I (RUSA RSS)
- Management of Reference Committee Meeting II (RUSA RSS)
- Summary of Current Activities--MOR
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.