RSS Committee on Multilingual Library Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 12/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Committee on Multilingual Library Services: Goals 2015-16
- Committee Goals & Activities 2015-16
- Introducing the Committee on Multilingual Library Services
- RUSA RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- 2014-2015 Roster
- 2015 Midwinter - RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Meeting
- 2013-2014 Roster
- Committee organization and charge
- Arizona Libraries: Spanish Services and Community Outreach
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.