RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking
To improve library services to the Spanish-speaking and Hispanic culture groups at the local and national levels.
Ms. Marjorie Schreiber Lear (Chair, July 1, 2008, to June 30, 2011)
Ms. Monique Delatte (Member, July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2011)
Gabriel J. Duque (Member, July 1, 2010, to July 10, 2011)
Alissa Hafele (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Mr. Stephen G. Marvin (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Adolfo Prieto (Member, July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2011)
Ms. Julie Ann Robinson (Member, July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2011)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 07/07/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- 2014-2015 Roster
- 2015 Midwinter - RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Meeting
- 2013-2014 Roster
- Committee organization and charge
- Arizona Libraries: Spanish Services and Community Outreach
- Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
- 2012-2013 Committee Roster
- ALA Midwinter Discussion in Seattle 2013
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.