RSS Committee on Multilingual Library Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/28/2015. Last retrieved on 08/28/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Committee Goals & Activities 2015-16
- Introducing the Committee on Multilingual Library Services
- RUSA RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- 2014-2015 Roster
- 2015 Midwinter - RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Meeting
- 2013-2014 Roster
- Committee organization and charge
- Arizona Libraries: Spanish Services and Community Outreach
- Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.