RSS Committee on Multilingual Library Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/06/2016. Last retrieved on 02/06/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Virtual Meeting Minutes, December 16th
- Virtual Meeting Agenda/Topics for Discussion
- Virtual Meeting - December 16th, 4pm Central
- Committee on Multilingual Library Services: Goals 2015-16
- Committee Goals & Activities 2015-16
- Introducing the Committee on Multilingual Library Services
- RUSA RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Committee Meeting
- 2014-2015 Roster
- 2015 Midwinter - RSS Library Services to the Spanish Speaking Meeting
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.