Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2016. Last retrieved on 01/23/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- How are reference data collected and used in 2016?
- Meeting Minutes, 2/26/2016
- Meeting Minutes, October 23, 2015
- Meeting Today!
- RUSA RSS Evaluation of Reference and User Services Committee
- RUSA RSS-ERUS Results from Reference Service Models Survey
- Notes from Reference Services in Transition: Changing Models and Assessing Success Discussion at Midwinter 2015
- Reference Services in Transition: Changing Models and Assessing Success
- Meeting Announcement-Evaluation of Reference and User Services Committee
- Current Activities 2014-2015
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager