RSS Evaluation of Reference and User Services
To collect, analyze and disseminate information to the RUSA membership and profession on qualitative evaluation and quantitative measurements of service, which will be used to assist in responsible managerial planning and decision making in reference and adult services; to support research in this area.
Ellen Keith (Chair, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Ellen Keith (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Jason Kruse (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Dr. Carol A. Leibiger (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Mr. Jeffrey L. Potter (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Ms. Jan D. Tidwell (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Mrs. Tiffany R. Walsh (Member, July 1, 2010, to June 30, 2012)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 07/30/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- How are reference data collected and used in 2016?
- Meeting Minutes, 2/26/2016
- Meeting Minutes, October 23, 2015
- Meeting Today!
- RUSA RSS Evaluation of Reference and User Services Committee
- RUSA RSS-ERUS Results from Reference Service Models Survey
- Notes from Reference Services in Transition: Changing Models and Assessing Success Discussion at Midwinter 2015
- Reference Services in Transition: Changing Models and Assessing Success
- Meeting Announcement-Evaluation of Reference and User Services Committee
- Current Activities 2014-2015
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.