RSS Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 05/25/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- I approve the minutes from the joint RSS/MARS minutes held in June 2012 at the ALA Conference in Anaheim.
- Joint Exec & O&P Meeting
- 2012-2013 Roster
- Goals, 2012-2013
- Executive Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
- Proposed purpose statement for the RSS Young Adult Reference Services Committee
- Executive/O&P Meeting
- RSS Executive and RSS O&P Joint Meeting
- RSS Executive and O&P Meeting on August 11
- Minutes Landing Page
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.