RSS: Discovery Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 12/05/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Discussion: merging the Discovery Services Committee with ETS' Services for Systems & Discovery Committee.
- 2016-2107 Discovery Services Goals UPDATE
- 2016-2107 Discovery Services Goals
- 2016 Midwinter Meeting Minutes for RSS Discovery Committee
- 2016 Virtual Midwinter Meeting- RSS Discovery Services Committee
- RSS Goals Update 3
- Examining Discovery Platforms within the New Framework of Information Literacy
- RSS Discovery Services Virtual Meeting Minutes ALA Midwinter 2015
- RSS Discovery Services Virtual Meeting
- Goals Update
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager