RSS Catalog Use
To focus on the use of catalogs and related emerging technologies in reference services, including: monitoring significant continuities and changes; identifying and examining critical issues; and providing a forum for discussion of innovations.
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2013)
Colleen Seale (Chair, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2013)
Arneice H. Bowen (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2013)
Amy L. Deuink (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2013)
Prof. Charles William Gee (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Michell J. Hackwelder (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Alexander Justice (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Ms. Anne Marie Larrivee (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 07/31/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RSS Goals Update 3
- Examining Discovery Platforms within the New Framework of Information Literacy
- RSS Discovery Services Virtual Meeting Minutes ALA Midwinter 2015
- RSS Discovery Services Virtual Meeting
- Goals Update
- Discovery Services 2014-15 Goals and Current Activities
- Past Programs and Discussion Forums
- Discussing Discovery Services: What's Working, What's Not and What's Next?
- RUSA RSS Discovery Services Committee Meeting
- Catalog Use Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.