Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 10/17/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Sunset the Discovery Services committee instead of merging? Feedback requested by Friday, 2/3
- Background information about potential merge with ETS Services for Systems & Discovery
- Proposed charge for committee formed by RSS Discovery & ETS Services for Systems & Discovery
- Discussion: merging the Discovery Services Committee with ETS' Services for Systems & Discovery Committee.
- 2016-2107 Discovery Services Goals UPDATE
- 2016-2107 Discovery Services Goals
- 2016 Midwinter Meeting Minutes for RSS Discovery Committee
- 2016 Virtual Midwinter Meeting- RSS Discovery Services Committee
- RSS Goals Update 3
- Examining Discovery Platforms within the New Framework of Information Literacy
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager