Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 01/17/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Meeting Minutes - Midwinter-1/22/2017
- RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Meeting Minutes 11- 2016
- Reframing Aging and Impact on Services to Older Adults
- RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Meeting 6-25-2016
- Guidelines for Library Services with 50+ Audience: Best Practices -- Draft Revision of Guidelines 2016
- Revamp of ALA Toolkit - Keys to Engaging Older Adults @ your library
- Greetings Committee and Interested Parties!
- Teleconference Meeting Scheduled for Friday October 16th from 2 PM - 4 PM/EST
- RUSA RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Committee Meeting II
- RUSA RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Committee Meeting I
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager