RSS: Library Service to Aging Population
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 02/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Meeting Minutes 11- 2016
- Reframing Aging and Impact on Services to Older Adults
- RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Meeting 6-25-2016
- Guidelines for Library Services with 50+ Audience: Best Practices -- Draft Revision of Guidelines 2016
- Revamp of ALA Toolkit - Keys to Engaging Older Adults @ your library
- Greetings Committee and Interested Parties!
- Teleconference Meeting Scheduled for Friday October 16th from 2 PM - 4 PM/EST
- RUSA RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Committee Meeting II
- RUSA RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Committee Meeting I
- Meeting of Library Services to an Aging Population Committee
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager