RSS Library Service to Aging Population
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 04/18/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda for Committee Meeting October 3
- IMLS Grant Awarded for Creative Aging Programs
- Older Adult publication
- Services to an Aging Population Committee (RUSA RSS)
- Agenda for April 17, 2013 Meeting
- Keys to Engaging Older Adults @ Your Library
- RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Meeting
- Agenda for meeting January 31, 2013
- Getting to know you!
- Goals for Library Services to an Aging Population
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.