RUSA ETS Conference Program Planning
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2016. Last retrieved on 05/02/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Conference Program Planning Committee
- Join us @ ALA on Sunday, June 30th: Usability, the User Experience & Interface Design: The Role of Reference
- Chair's 2013 Conference Program Planning Committee (RUSA MARS)
- Chair's 2012 Conference Program Planning Committee (RUSA MARS)
- Conference Program Planning Committee Meeting (RUSA MARS)
- MARS Chair's Program, ALA Annual 2011 - It's All About Them: Developing Information Services with User Experience Design
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.