RUSA HS Instruction and Research Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 03/26/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Welcome to the 2013-2014 History Section Instruction and Research Services Committee. Plans for the year
- ALA Annual in Anaheim is rapidly approaching
- Instruction and Research Services Committee (RUSA HS)
- Instruction and Research Services Committee Midwinter 2012 Meeting Highlights
- Instruction and Research Services Committee Annual Meeting Highlights 2011
- Committee Report Midwinter 2011
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.