History: Gale Cengage History Research and Innovation Award Committee
The ALA RUSA History Section is offers the Gale Cengage Learning History Research and Innovation Award. The award is granted to an MLS degreed librarian from an ALA accredited school to facilitate and further research relating to history and history librarianship.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 03/25/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- FOR PHILLY: Phone numbers for A/V and Meeting rooms
- 2013 winner of the John Sessions Memorial Award
- Achievement Awards extended!
- Literary Awards Promotion: What's happening and how you can help!
- Awards Promotions
- RUSA awards nominations
- Awards annoucement
- RUSA AWARDS LOCATION: Moved next door!
- Margaret E. Monroe Award, 2012
- Brass Morningstar Public Librarian Support Award committee is now ready to accept nominations!
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.