RUSA CODES Reference Publishing Advisory
To identify needs for bibliographies and reference sources; to disseminate information, and to implement the RUSA policy for advising publishers of reference sources and vendors of reference services.
William A. McHugh (Chair, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Mr. Paul J. Cammarata (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2013)
Ms. Hui Hua Chua (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2013)
Jeffrey H. Kempe (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2013)
Ms. Robin Kinder (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2013)
Cynthia Robin Levine (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2013)
William A. McHugh (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2013)
Sue Polanka (Member, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 09/02/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Program proposal
- Agenda for Business Meeting, Las Vegas, 2014
- Reference Publishing Advisory Committee Meeting (RUSA Codes)
- Reference Publishing Discussion Forum
- Reference Publishing Discussion Forum (CODES)
- Reference Publishing Advisory Committee Meeting (CODES)
- Power Points for Webinar "Are Users Finding Our Online Reference Resources?"
- Agenda for Business Meeting Chicago, 2013
- Reference Publishers Advisory Committee Meeting
- Summary of Midwinter 2013 Discussion Forum: Are Users finding Our Online Reference Resources
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.