CODES/STARS Cooperative Collection Development
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/24/2014. Last retrieved on 04/24/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Cooperative Collection Development Committee Meeting (CODES/STARS)
- Cooperative Collection Development (STARS & CODES)
- Cooperative Collection Development Committee Meeting (RUSA CODES, STARS)
- Committee Update: Planned 2013 Annual Program
- Cooperative Collection Development Committee Meeting (RUSA STARS / CODES)
- 2011 Annual Conference Presentations: The Good, the Bad, and the Ambigious by Leslie Button
- Cooperative Monographic Collection Development : A Brief Bibliography
- RUSA CODES/STARS program, "Cooperative Monographic Collection Development – Recent Trends”
- Collection Assessment
- Bibliography Entry
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.