Business Reference in Public Libraries
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 04/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Business Reference in Public Libraries Meeting (RUSA_BRASS)
- Business Reference in Public Libraries Committee Meeting (RUSA_BRASS)
- Business Reference in Public Libraries Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Business Reference in Public Libraries Committee Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Business Reference in Public Libraries (RUSA BRASS)
- Annual Conference
There shall be at least seven (7) members appointed by the Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect of BRASS.
Terms of Office
Members of the Committee will serve for two years and shall be eligible for reappointment for a consecutive two-year term. Terms will be staggered so that continuity will be maintained.
- To study and foster the role of business reference in public libraries.
- To address issues facing business reference in this environment.
- To liaison with the Public Library Association, Career and Business Services Committee.
Established in 1988.
Already an ALA member? Then please consider becoming a member of RUSA. With a RUSA membership, you can join BRASS and as many other RUSA sections as you want at no extra charge.
Web Services Mgr.