BRASS Publications and Communications
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 12/05/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Publications & Communications Committee Meeting (RUSA_BRASS)
- Publications Committee Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Background Summary for Executive Committee Meeting on Proposed Changes to Publications Committee Duties
- 2010 Agenda for Annual Conference Washington DC
- 2008 Publication Committee Minutes Annual Conference, Anaheim CA
- Link to the Index to Business Databases Tutorials
- 2009 BRASS Publications Committee Minutes - Annual Conference, Chicago
- 2009 Publications Committee Midwinter Minutes (Denver)
- 2009 Publications Committee Agenda for Annual Conference (Chicago)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.