BRASS Publications and Communications
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Publications & Communications Committee Meeting (RUSA_BRASS)
- Publications Committee Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Background Summary for Executive Committee Meeting on Proposed Changes to Publications Committee Duties
- 2010 Agenda for Annual Conference Washington DC
- 2008 Publication Committee Minutes Annual Conference, Anaheim CA
- Link to the Index to Business Databases Tutorials
- 2009 BRASS Publications Committee Minutes - Annual Conference, Chicago
- 2009 Publications Committee Midwinter Minutes (Denver)
- 2009 Publications Committee Agenda for Annual Conference (Chicago)
There shall be at least seven (7) members appointed by the Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect of BRASS. Committee members should have experience or knowledge of editing, publishing, or writing in the professional field and represent various types of libraries and geographic regions. The BRASS Notes Editor, BRASS Representative to the RUSA Publications and Communications Committee, BRASS-L Manager, Member Publications List Manager, Membership Directory Manager, and Webmaster serve as ex-officio (nonvoting) members.
Terms of Office
Members of the Committee will serve for two years and shall be eligible for reappointment for a consecutive two-year term. Terms will be staggered so that continuity will be maintained.
Established in 1985 as a unit of the Business Reference Services Committee. Purpose statement amended in 1988.
Web Services Mgr.