To provide leadership, coordination and direction for the Section and to act for and by the authority of the Section during the period between meetings of the Section.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 06/22/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The BRASS Executive Committee composition includes:
- BRASS Chair (elected, voting)
- BRASS Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect (elected, voting)
- BRASS Secretary (elected, voting)
- BRASS Immediate Past-Chair (voting)
- BRASS Members-at-Large (3) (elected, voting)
- BRASS Notes Editor (appointed, ex officio, nonvoting)
- BRASS Scheduling Coordinator (appointed, ex officio, non voting)
- RUSA President (ex officio, nonvoting)
- RUSA Executive Director (ex officio, nonvoting)
Established in 1988.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.