BRASS Conference Program Planning 2013
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Program Planning Committee for Annual Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Conference Program Planning Committee Meeting II (RUSA_BRASS)
- Conference Program Planning Committee Meeting I (RUSA_BRASS)
- Program Committee for Annual Meeting (RUSA_BRASS)
- BRASS Program 2012 - Anaheim - Adventures in Dataland Busines Data Sources
- Conference Program Planning - Anaheim 2012 Committee Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Past Programs 2011
- Program Committee for Anaheim 2012 Committee Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- June 26, 2011 BRASS Program Planning Committee (New Orleans)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.