BRASS Conference Program Planning 2014
To plan and produce the Section's annual Conference program.
- To choose a program theme, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- To determine the content, format, and speakers for the program.
- To provide cost estimates and budget for the program.
- To work in concert with the Division and Association staff on all matters relating to the program.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Program Planning Committee for Annual Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Conference Program Planning Committee Meeting II (RUSA_BRASS)
- Conference Program Planning Committee Meeting I (RUSA_BRASS)
- Program Committee for Annual Meeting (RUSA_BRASS)
- BRASS Program 2012 - Anaheim - Adventures in Dataland Busines Data Sources
- Conference Program Planning - Anaheim 2012 Committee Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- Past Programs 2011
- Program Committee for Anaheim 2012 Committee Meeting (RUSA BRASS)
- June 26, 2011 BRASS Program Planning Committee (New Orleans)
There shall be at least seven (7) members appointed by the BRASS Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect. The Committee chair needs to have had RUSA or BRASS program planning experience.
Established in 1988.
Already an ALA member? Then please consider becoming a member of RUSA. With a RUSA membership, you can join BRASS and as many other RUSA sections as you want at no extra charge.
Web Services Mgr.