- Travel Award: Coordinates all aspects of the travel award each spring including the theme, promotion, Facebook technicalities, judging, and awarding of the award. May rally other committee members as needed for assistance.
- Blog Coordinator/Editor: Coordinates authors and blog content calendar to generate two blog posts per month. Notifies membership about new blog content via Facebook posts and emails to SustainRT list-serv.
- Blog Assistant: Coordinates the collecting of statements and pics from all ALA, PLA, ACRL and SustainRT candidates
- Blog Writer / Contributor: Writes 6 blog posts per year for the SustainRT blog according to calendar established with the Blog Coordinator/Editor.
- Webmaster: Maintains SustainRT website.
- American Libraries Column Coordinator (Spring 2017 and perhaps beyond): Works with the AL editor to curate authors/content for the SustainRT American Libraries online column.
- Social Media Manager: Posts frequently to FB and Twitter. Works in conjunction with the Blog Coordinator / Editor to drive traffic to blog and SustainRT website.
- Special Projects Coordinator: Seeks out and/or accepts projects that further the aim and mission of the SustainRT Outreach Committee. May rally assistance other members (from Outreach Committee or general SustainRT membership). May collaborate with different ALA departments, division and/or Round Tables, etc
Outreach Committee Roster
Mandi Goodsett (Co-Chair, July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019)
Carol Sevin (Co-Chair, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Mara M. Egherman (Member, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Beth Filar-Williams (Member, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Evan Meszaros (Member, July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019)
Margaret Woodruff (Member, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Mrs. Lisa Gangemi Kropp (Steering Committee Liaison, July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019)
Danielle M. Ponton (Staff Liaison, September 1, 2018, to June 30, 2020)
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/25/2019. Last retrieved on 05/25/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The committee consists of 6-8 members, a board liaison, and is led by a chair.