- Monitor monthly membership reports
- Send welcome e-mail to new members
- Send inquiry e-mail to dropped members
- Work with Programming Committee to coordinate social events at conferences
- Launch student outreach effort, specifically contacting student ALA chapters at all LIS schools about free student membership
- Establish general policies, programs, and procedures to attract new members and to promote active participation in the round table
- Create and circulate membership promotion materials to ALA members and to prospective members in library schools and state/provincial library associations
- Coordinate with External Relations Committee to promote the programs, activities and publications of the round table to ALA membership
- Coordinate staffing of the round table booth at Annual Conference and other ALA events
Ms. Madeleine Charney (Chair, July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019)
Jamie Conklin (Member, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Ms. Lindsay L. Marlow (Member, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Mr. Brian Thompson (Member, July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2019)
Danielle M. M. Alderson (Staff Liaison, September 1, 2018, to June 30, 2020)
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/11/2018. Last retrieved on 12/11/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The committee consists of 3-5 members, a board liaison, and is led by a chair.