Want a great resume?
The NMRT Resume Review Service is for you! Librarians from all types of libraries, with various specializations have volunteered to help you make your resume shine!
- The year-round Resume Review Service via e-mail is available to all NMRT members. Not a NMRT member yet? Find out more>>
- The on-site Resume Review Service is open to anyone attending ALA 's Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting. Interested? Find out more>>
2017-18 Committee Roster
- Hannah Buckland (Chair)
- Jillian Hayes (Assistant Chair)
- Sharon Holderman
- Jenny R. Cole
- Marie Day
- Rachael Clukey
- Sarah Kirkley
- Jennifer Christine Wilhelm
Take a look at our Job Hunting Resource Guide for resume tips, interviewing tips, job sites, advice from HR librarians, and tips on those seldom discussed difficult decisions.
Looking for opportunities to mentor or volunteer?
Reviewing is a great mentoring opportunity! If you are a librarian with significant experience in HR, in the hiring process or on search committees, we'd love to hear from you. A little of your time can make a huge impact on a librarian's career. Find out more>>
Anyone looking for volunteer opportunities are welcome to be greeters at our conference booth! Find out more>>
- Interview Advice
- Job Hunting Bibliography
- Resume Resources
- Guidelines for Conference Reviewers
- Resume Review Service at ALA Annual and Midwinter
- About Resume Review Service
- Volunteer Guide
- Tough Situations
- Resume Reviewers
- Academic Library Interview Process
- Job Seekers
- Job Hunting Resource Guide
- HR Perspective on Job Hunting
- Resume Review Service FAQ
- Guidelines for Email Reviewers
- Human Resources Perspective on the [Academic Library] Job-Hunt