Guides to GIS Software and Data
- Chicago 1990 Census Maps by the University of Chicago Library provides sample maps produced using ArcView.
- Geographic Information From the St. Charles City County Library District - includes links to GIS Tutorials.
- GIS-AZUL: Geographic Information Systems at the University of Arizona Library includes information on GIS Services at the University of Arizona Library, data available at the Library, sample maps, and links to information on GIS and spatial data.
- GIS in the Earth Sciences & Map Library provides information about GIS services at the University of California, Berkley Library and a list of downloadable GIS data.
- A Guide to Basic Mapinfo Applications a useful tutorial by the Memorial University of Newfoundland Library. (This is a draft version.)
- Map Library Software Helpers from Memorial University of Newfoundland. Includes instructions for using products such as ArcUSA, ArcWorld, and the Digital Chart of the World, as well as guides to the process of making maps of Canada and the world.
Guides to Other Computerized Mapping Products
- Cartographic Information In Digital Form At The University Of Chicago Map Collection provides descriptions of the different products held by the University of Chicago Library.
- CD-ROMs at the Earth Sciences and Maps Library provides a listing of the cartographic related products at the University of California - Berkley Library.