Statement of Role, Purpose, and Function
The purpose of the IRRT Webinar Committee is to support IRRT's mission to promote interest in library issues and librarianship worldwide by fostering membership engagement through the implementation of webinar programs.
The Committee is responsible to:
- Plan and present at least four webinars each year.
- Committee members brainstorm topics, recruit speakers, provide publicity.
- Coordinates with the ALA International Relations Office (IRO) to present the webinars.
2. Serves as a resource to other IRRT Committees interested in planning webinars.
- The respective IRRT Committee is responsible for program planning and facilitation.
- The Webinar Committee provides program support and liaise with IRO to schedule and promote webinars.
Dr. Gina de Alwis (Co-Chair, June 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022)
Independent LIS Researcher and Former Academic Librarian
Ophelia T. Morey (Co-Chair, June 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022)
University at Buffalo
Ms. Dorcas Hand (Member, July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2022)
Students Need Libraries in HISD
Laila Hussein Moustafa (Member, July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2022)
University of Illinois at Chicago
Ms. Aditi Gupta (Member, July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2022)
University of Victoria-McPherson Library
Raymond Pun (Member, July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2022)
Alder Graduate School of Education
Delin Guerra (Staff Liaison)
American Library Association
50 E Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Committee Roster (Full contact information requires log in).