Follow the Intellectual Freedom Round Table on Social Media:
Be an Intellectual Freedom Fighter:
- Facebook: Intellectual Freedom Fighters Facebook group
- Twitter: Intellectual Freedom Fighters Twitter Account
Intellectual Freedom Video Series
IFRT is pleased to announce the publication of four videos to engage non-librarians in the fight to protect intellectual freedom. The brief explainer videos below — created as part of the 2019 Emerging Leaders project — cover the basics of intellectual freedom, censorship, and privacy for a non-library audience with key definitions and everyday language.
2019 Team: Nicola Andrews, Jade Geary, Cyndi Hamann, Kacy Helwick, and Jess Newman. (Press Release)
Other ALA Intellectual Freedom Resources
- The Intellectual Freedom Committee (IFC) is an American Library Association Committee that is a committee of the American Library Association's Council.
- The American Library Association also has a page dedicated to Intellectual Freedom issues
- IFRT is supported by the Office of Intellectual Freedom
Files of Interest