Resource Development Projects
These projects focus on creating professional resources and tools as needed.
- Metadata Best Practice Guide
- GNCRT Guide to Reading Library Comics at Home
- Black Lives Matter Comics Reading Lists – GNCRT is working with BCALA to develop a comics reading list and some accompanying professional development around Black Lives Matter.
- Best Graphic Novels for Adults Reading List
- Best Graphic Novels for Children Reading List
- NEW! BCALA and GNCRT Black Lives Matter Comics Reading List
- NEW! Quick Guide to Reading Library Comics at Home - March 2020 (updates will be made as needed; May 2020 newest update)
- Comic Peoples Resources: Industry Finances - March 2020 (created for C2E2 2020) - This guide offers resources for finding financial information specific to the comics industry. It is primarily focused on North American markets and standards.
- Social Justice and Comics - June 2019 (book lists created during sessions at ALA Annual 2019 Friday Forum) - topics include: body image, disabilities, immigration, incarceration, intersection of queer and people of color, and non-traditional families