Robin Brenner, Chair
Plans, promotes, and implements panel discussions, informational programs, and Round Table social events at the ALA Midwinter and Annual Conferences.
- Works with other ALA units, publishers, and institutional partners to co-sponsor programs and events.
- Recruits presenters, moderators, and panelists for GNCRT programs at ALA-sponsored events.
- Checks for programs of other ALA units that the Roundtable may wish to co-sponsor or support.
- Reports to the Roundtable executive board the results of program evaluations.
- Makes local arrangements for social events, which includes coordinating with ALA and providing information about the conference host city as required.
- 13-15 virtual members, including at least two members from the previous year.
- ALA staff liaison
- 2 years