GLBTRT Email List
The GLBTRT Email List is a forum for open communication among GLBTRT members and others. Anyone may subscribe and participate. Job announcements and surveys are welcome on the list.
- To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com with the subject: subscribe glbtrt-l
- To unsubscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: unsubscribe glbtrt-l
Executive Board (Read Only) Email List
The GLBTRT Executive Board Email List is used by board members to conduct round table business. The board roster is located on the board page. (Log in and refresh the page to see contact information.)
Anyone may watch board communications by subscribing to the list, but only messages from board members will post to the list. Provisions will soon be made to allow non-board members to send messages to this email list, or communicate with the board in another way.
- To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com with the subject: subscribe glbtrt-board
- To unsubscribe, send a meessage to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: unsubscribe glbtrt-board
ALA Email List System
To fully manage your American Library Association email list subscriptions visit http://lists.ala.org/. Your login to the system will be the email address which you receive ALA email list messages. Use the forgotten password link if you've never logged in, or you can't remember your password.
There you can:
- see all your email list subscriptions
- search email list archives (for lists you subscribe to)
- shop around for other ALA email lists to join (some email lists are closed to group membership)
- suspend your subscription while on vacation (and later reactivate it)
- change your email address associated with your subscription, or add an additional address
- change the password associated with your subscription
- delete your account
Each ALA email list you subscribe to has owners. Contact them for help. To locate your list owner email address, visit your list home page and look for the "Contact Owners" in the left navigation bar.
The round table list pages are:
Last updated November 2012