The purpose of this committee is to plan, coordinate, and deliver a program to coincide with the Midwinter and Annual Conference as charged by the GameRT President.
- In consultation with the GameRT President and supervising Board Member, brainstorm potential topics, presenters, or scheduled events appropriate for the Midwinter and Annual Program.
- Secure speakers if appropriate.
- Advertise availability of program in collaboration with other GameRT Committees and liaisons.
- Provide access to completed program by making it available online via the appropriate access point (GameRT Web site, ALA Connect).
- Manage access to past programs.
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/23/2019. Last retrieved on 05/23/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
To volunteer for this Committee, contact the Chair or the current GameRT President.