The Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Round Table (FAFLRT) exists as an official round table under the American Library Association to promote library and information service and the library and information profession in the federal and armed forces communities; to promote appropriate utilization of federal and armed forces library and information resources and facilities; and to provide an environment for the stimulation of research and development relating to the planning, development, and operation of federal and armed forces libraries.
- View FAFLRT's Official Bylaws
- See the current slate of FAFLRT Officers
- See the current slate of FAFLRT Committee Chairs
- View the minutes of previous meetings of the FAFLRT Board and Membership
- Read the FAFLRT Archive rules for all FAFLRT Officers and Committee Chairs