About the Coretta Scott King Programs Standing Committee
- Plan CSK Book Awards program activities excluding the CSK breakfast program.
- Work closely with the Local Arrangements Chair and Committee Chair.
- Shall coordinate program implementation with the ALA staff liaison (Program Officer, Outreach and Communications, Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services).
- Work with the CSK Book Awards Breakfast/Local Arrangements Chair to secure student participants in CSK Book Awards programs as necessary.
- The Chair of the Committee shall provide a report to the Committee members at the Midwinter and Annual Conferences.
- The Chair of the Committee shall transfer past records to the Committee Chair within 60 days after leaving office.
ALA Staff Liaison
ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy, and Outreach Services
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
(800) 545-2433, ext. 4294