About the Coretta Scott King Programs Standing Committee
- Plan CSK Book Awards program activities excluding the CSK breakfast program.
- Work with the Breakfast Committee Chair on possible community programs during ALA Annual.
- Shall coordinate program implementation with the ALA staff liaison (Coretta Scott King Book Awards Coordinator, Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services).
- Work with the CSK Book Awards Breakfast to secure student participants in CSK Book Awards programs as necessary.
- The Chair of the Committee shall provide a report to the Committee members at the Midwinter and Annual Conferences.
- The Chair of the Committee shall transfer past records to the Committee Chair within 60 days after leaving office.
Dr. Brenda Pruitt-Annisette (Chair, June 30, 2019, to June 29, 2021)
Kacie Armstrong (Member, June 30, 2019, to June 29, 2021)
Ms. Carmen Lynette Boston (Member, June 30, 2019, to June 29, 2021)
Ms. Rachelle M. Brandel (Member, June 30, 2019, to June 29, 2021)
Pamela D. Monroe (Member, June 30, 2019, to June 29, 2021)
Monica L. Chapman (Primary Staff Liaison, June 30, 2019, to June 29, 2025)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/11/2020. Last retrieved on 07/11/2020. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
ALA Staff Liaison
ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy, and Outreach Services
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
(800) 545-2433, ext. 4294