About the Coretta Scott King Book Grant Standing Committee
Book Grant Standing Committee
- Establish eligibility and selection criteria for the grant.
- Develop the selection process and determine the recipients
- Develop a publicity plan to promote the program and the recipients.
- The Chair of the Committee shall provide a report to the Committee members at the Midwinter and Annual Conferences.
- The Chair of the Committee shall transfer past records to the Committee Chair within 60 days after leaving office.
Monica L. Chapman (Staff Liaison, February 1, 2019, to June 30, 2022)
Amber Hayes (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2020)
Briana Jarnagin (Staff Liaison, December 4, 2017, to June 30, 2020)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2019. Last retrieved on 06/20/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
ALA Staff Liaison
ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy, and Outreach Services
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
(800) 545-2433, ext. 4294