Stakeholder Briefing Materials
Chicago, IL Stakeholders Meeting - May 8 & 9, 2014
- Briefing materials for May 2014 NILPPA stakeholders meeting
Includes an overview of the planning grant, a summary and analysis of findings to date and the expected deliverables for meeting in Chicago.
Philadelphia, PA Stakeholders Meeting - January 24, 2014
- Briefing materials for January 2014 NILPPA stakeholders meeting
Includes an introduction to the findings of the New Knowledge Organization in the development of the NILPPA research agenda, including:
- Emerging issues in library public programming
- Intended outcomes of library programs
- Findings of programming librarian survey.
- Survey results
Findings from a survey of programming librarians conducted in late 2013, exploring the value of library programming and initiating the development of a research agenda.
- Library Programming in a Learning Age
A brief appraisal of how library programming can impact "lifelong learning," and how the development of a research agenda can address and evaluate that impact of a research agenda can address and evaluate that impact.
Articles & Reports
- Bibliography of recommended reading
Suggested by January 2014 planning meeting advisors and compiled by New Knowledge Organization
Content coming soon!