Resources for Great Stories CLUB Project Directors
( Connecting Libraries, Underserved teens and Books)
Round IV - "Second Chances"
The following linked documents contain information for Great Stories CLUB Project Directors. The resource guide includes tips on establishing an outreach partnership, a bibliography of materials about serving troubled teen populations, and sample discussion questions for each book included on the "Second Chances" reading list. Sample questions from the final report form have also been included for reference.
- Great Stories CLUB project director resource guide ( PDF)
- Related reading for participating teens brochure ( PDF)
- Sample final report questions ( Word)
- Certificate of achievement ( PDF)
- Sample press release ( Word)
- Crediting funders and sponsors ( Word)
- ALA, YALSA and Great Stories CLUB logos ( ZIP archive)
- Stories from libraries implementing the program
If you have questions or concerns about your Great Stories Club application, please contact Lainie Castle at 312-280-5055 or email@example.com.