PLA Youth Services On-Demand Webinars
- 3rd Annual Nancy Pearl Presents: Books That Make Great Gifts (2012) – FREE
- Creating a Digital Media Lab at Your Library
- Early Literacy Programming in the Digital Age: Apps and E-Books in Storytime
- Every Child Ready to Read Sneak Peek Webinar – FREE
- Nancy Pearl Presents: Books That Make Great Gifts (2011) – FREE
- Partners in Literacy: How Schools and Public Libraries Can Work Together
What are on-demand webinars?
On-demand webinars are archived recordings of previous PLA webinars available 24/7 for viewing at your convenience. Most on-demand webinars are approximately one hour in length.
How does it work?
On-demand webinars are priced at $28 each (less 10% discount for ALA/PLA members) for individuals and $119 each (less 10% discount for ALA/PLA members) for groups, unless otherwise stated. If access to an on-demand webinar will be shared with multiple people—viewing either on an individual basis or gathered together in a single location—then the group rate applies. You'll have access to the webinar recording for one year from date of purchase. "FREE" indicates an on-demand webinar that can be viewed immediately at no cost by an individual or group.
On-demand webinars are intended for the sole use of the purchaser, whether an individual or group. Redistribution or rebroadcast to another individual or group other than the purchaser is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
What other topics are available?
PLA also offers on-demand webinars on topics of Administration/Leadership, Adult Services, Advocacy/Marketing, Buildings/Facilities, Collection Development/Readers' Advisory, Customer Service/Staff Development, Literacy, and Technology.
Have questions or need assistance?
If you have questions or problems accessing a recording, send a message to email@example.com, or call 800-545-2433 ext. 5PLA.