PLA Administration/Leadership On-Demand Webinars
- Are Your Mental Models of a Library Holding You Back?
- Copyright: What You REALLY Need to Know
- Creating Engaged and Motivated Staff: From Expectations to Excellence – NEW!
- The Elusive Library Non-User: How Can Libraries Find Out What Non-Users Want?
- Every Child Ready to Read Sneak Peek Webinar – FREE
- Fully Engaged Customer Service at Your Library
- Implementing "Choose Civility," a Community-wide Campaign
- Is Community Assessment a High Hurdle? Get Over It!
- New Lessons in Library Leadership – FREE
- On Life Support, But Not Dead Yet! Revitalizing Reference for the 21st Century
- PLAmetrics: How to Make Public Library Data Work for You – FREE
- Publishing at the Public Library: Become a Community Publishing Portal – FREE
- Transforming Our Image Parts I & II
What are on-demand webinars?
On-demand webinars are archived recordings of previous PLA webinars available 24/7 for viewing at your convenience. Most on-demand webinars are approximately one hour in length.
How does it work?
On-demand webinars are priced at $28 each (less 10% discount for ALA/PLA members) for individuals and $119 each (less 10% discount for ALA/PLA members) for groups. If access to an on-demand webinar will be shared with multiple people—viewing either on an individual basis or gathered together in a single location—then the group rate applies. You'll have access to the webinar recording for one year from date of purchase. "FREE" indicates an on-demand webinar that can be viewed immediately at no cost by an individual or group.
On-demand webinars are intended for the sole use of the purchaser, whether an individual or group. Redistribution or rebroadcast to another individual or group other than the purchaser is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
What other topics are available?
PLA also offers on-demand webinars on topics of Adult Services, Advocacy/Marketing, Buildings/Facilities, Collection Development/Readers' Advisory, Customer Service/Staff Development, Literacy, Technology, and Youth Services.
Have questions or need assistance?
If you have questions or problems accessing a recording, send a message to email@example.com, or call 800-545-2433 ext. 5PLA.