This webinar is intended for Project Outcome Launch Library audiences only. If you are not a pre-determined launch library participant, please visit http://www.ala.org/pla/initiatives/performancemeasurement to learn more about Project Outcome and how you can begin measuring your library’s true impact.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn processes and tips for registering on the Project Outcome website;
- Become familiar with the content and features of the Project Outcome website via live demonstrations;
- Learn processed and tips for setting up a survey in the Survey Portal;
- Walk through processes of scheduling a survey, entering data, and viewing data via live demonstrations;
- Learn tips for data entry;
- Get an overview of the Data Dashboard; and
- Be given an opportunity to ask questions, share ideas, and network with other participants.
Originally presented July 16, 2015.
This webinar (and its archived recording) is intended for the sole use of the webinar registrant, whether an individual or a group. Neither individual nor group registration includes permission to rebroadcast or redistribute this webinar to another individual or to another group not covered in the initial registration. Thank you for your cooperation.